The Shun Classic Citrus Knife is a specialty knife that makes an extremely handy addition to your Shun collection. The small serrations on the blade cut through the tough, thick skins of lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruit, and more with ease. Yet this convenient knife also works beautifully for cutting any food with a tough exterior and a soft interior, like avocados or tomatoes. The serrations cut without squashing and the razor edge makes cutting quick and easy. A citrus knife is a must-have for the home bar, if you enjoy making cocktails at home.
- Ideal for citrus, avocados, and more
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan