Kanso Combination Honing Steel 9"
With each use of your knife, the razor-sharp edge naturally bends over just a tiny bit. The edge is still sharp, but the sharpest part isn't making contact with the food. The answer is honing with the Shun Kanso Combination Honing Steel. It gently realigns the edge of the blade, prolonging the knife's sharpness. The Shun Kanso Combination Honing Steel has two surfaces: a smooth one for weekly honing, and a micro-ribbed one for monthly honing. How often you hone depends on your usage, of course.
- Honing helps maintain your knife's sharpness longer
- Two honing surfaces, one for weekly use and one for monthly honing, depending on usage
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Pakkawood® handle, beautifully finished to match the Kanso series; durable, moisture resistant
Features + Details
- Use Sharpening & Honing, Product Care
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Origin China
- Blade Length –
- Handle Material Tagayasan(Wenge)
Automatic Knife Release Form
f-18 form successfully submitted
A confirmation will be sent to your email shortly. You can find your signed form in your Account.
Please note, you cannot add to cart without signing the f-18 agreement
- 1800 SW Teton Avenue
- Tualatin, OR 97062
- Phone: 503-682-1966
- Toll Free: 800-325-2891
- Fax: 503-682-7168