Yes, the Shun Kazahana Bread Knife cuts through bread quickly and easily, whether it's crusty or tender. But it’s also great for slicing melons, tomatoes, even large cuts of meat like brisket or roasts. The secret is our wide, undulating serrations that gently glide through so there's less tearing. In Japanese, "Kazahana" means "Snow that flickers like petals dancing in a clear sky," much like the finish on its beautiful satin finish blade.
- A simply beautiful bread knife to glide through the freshest loaves, and more
- AUS10A blade; high-carbon stainless steel offers strength, corrosion resistance, hardness, and wear resistance; added vanadium refines the steel grain enabling a razor-sharp 16° edge
- Satin finish blade assists in food release
- Polished black Pakkawood handle for a secure, comfortable grip
- Full-tang construction for durability and precision balance
- Handcrafted in Japan