Like the chef's knife, the paring knife is exceptionally versatile. It gets its name from its main function—removing or “paring” away things like peels or pits from fruits and vegetables. It's ideal for peeling, coring, trimming, decorating, and other detail work. Its small size gives you complete control over the tip and edge of the blade. The contour of the handle provides a secure, comfortable grip. In Japanese, "Kazahana" means "Snow that flickers like petals dancing in a clear sky," much like the finish on its beautiful satin finish blade.
- For peeling, trimming, coring, and more, it's essential
- AUS10A blade; high-carbon stainless steel offers strength, corrosion resistance, hardness, and wear resistance; added vanadium refines the steel grain enabling a razor-sharp 16° edge
- Satin finish blade assists in food release
- Polished black Pakkawood handle for a secure, comfortable grip
- Full-tang construction for durability and precision balance
- Handcrafted in Japan