The Santoku is an Asian-inspired chef's knife that many cooks have added to their kitchen favorites. A knife of many talents, a santoku easily handles all the basic kitchen cutting tasks and is very easy to maneuver. There's just enough belly curve to enable rocking cuts, making the santoku even more versatile. As easy to use as a chef's knife, the santoku is especially well suited to a down-and-forward cutting motion (push cut). In Japanese, "Kazahana" means "Snow that flickers like petals dancing in a clear sky," much like the finish on its beautiful satin finish blade.
- A multi-purpose knife and popular kitchen favorite
- AUS10A blade; high-carbon stainless steel offers strength, corrosion resistance, hardness, and wear resistance; added vanadium refines the steel grain enabling a razor-sharp 16° edge
- Satin finish blade assists in food release
- Polished black Pakkawood handle for a secure, comfortable grip
- Full-tang construction for durability and precision balance
- Handcrafted in Japan