Hinoki is a type of Japanese cypress renowned for its beauty as well as its delicate, natural fragrance. Used in a cutting board, this medium-soft wood “gives” as you cut, helping to preserve the edges of your fine Shun cutlery. Quite simply put, hinoki is the perfect cutting surface for all your Shun knives. This larger size offers the right surface for all general-purpose cooking tasks.
- Provides the right cutting surface to protect the fine edge of your Shuns
- Large size is perfect for all general-purpose cutting tasks
- Hinoki wood grown in Japan; Forest Stewardship Council Certified for sustainable forest management practices
Use & Care:
- Wet cutting board before each use to help resist staining
- Wash with mild detergent; towel dry, then let air-dry away from direct sunlight
- Clean stains by rubbing a cut lemon across the stain.
- Both sides of the cutting board can be used; if you notice the board curving simply turn it over and use the other side until the board re-flattens, repeat as needed
- Do not wash in dishwasher
Features + Details
- Use Cutting Board
- Warranty 90–Day
- Country of Origin Japan
- Blade Length –
- Dimensions 17.75" X 11.75" X .75"
Automatic Knife Release Form
f-18 form successfully submitted
A confirmation will be sent to your email shortly. You can find your signed form in your Account.
Please note, you cannot add to cart without signing the f-18 agreement
- 1800 SW Teton Avenue
- Tualatin, OR 97062
- Phone: 503-682-1966
- Toll Free: 800-325-2891
- Fax: 503-682-7168