Are you one of the many cooks who prefer a larger chef's knife? Then the Shun Premier 10-in. Chef's Knife would be an excellent choice. Because of Premier's thinner, lighter blades, you will find that this larger chef's knife handles just as easily as a smaller one, while still providing the longer cutting edge you want. Professional chefs often choose a longer blade length in order to handle an increased volume of product and improve efficiency in the kitchen. The Shun Premier 10-in. Chef's Knife handles everything from small to large foods. The wide blade helps keep knuckles off the cutting board and is very handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. The curved belly makes rocking cuts easy, too.
- A larger chef's knife, yet light and highly maneuverable
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood® handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan