The nakiri is sure to attract your attention with its interesting blade shape. “Nakiri” is Japanese for “vegetable knife” and our beautiful, new Premier Grey Nakiri is the ideal kitchen knife for slicing and dicing most every fruit and vegetable in your kitchen, from apples to zucchini. The nakiri blade shape is extremely practical, too. With its blunt tip, it is safer to use in the kitchen. Due to its straight blade, edge, and spine, the nakiri is not rocked like a chef's knife. Instead, use a push cut by moving the knife down and forward while keeping the edge parallel to the cutting surface. If you prepare vegetables for salad or stir-fry, you will simply love using the Shun Premier Grey Nakiri.
- This beautiful knife is perfect for processing vegetables and fruits of all kinds
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan