A paring knife is vital for every cook. Use it against a cutting board or in your hand for peeling, trimming, or making decorative cuts. A paring knife’s smaller size means complete cutting control. You will like the Premier Grey Paring Knife’s perfect 4-inch blade length. And you will love the gorgeous Premier hammered blade finish and sophisticated grey Pakkawood handle. A thin lightweight blade and razor-sharp edge make every paring task a breeze. The contoured handle ensures an excellent grip whether holding it by the handle or in a pinch grip for delicate work.
- Beautiful and versatile, this is the one you'll reach for every day
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey PakkaWood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan