The Shun Premier Grey 7-in. Santoku is a beautiful, Asian-inspired chef's knife. This knife has many talents and easily handles all the basic kitchen cutting tasks. This beautiful santoku features Premier’s razor-sharp blade with hammered finish and our sophisticated, new grey Pakkawood handle. Slightly shorter than the standard chef's knife, the santoku is light, agile, and very easy to maneuver. We added just enough belly curve to enable quick, rocking cuts, too. As easy to use as a chef's knife, this beautiful santoku will be your new go-to knife.
- An Asian-inspired chef's knife for handling almost any kitchen tasks
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan