The ultra-versatile Shun Premier Master Utility combines the nimbleness of a utility knife with the do-it-all capabilities of a chef's knife. The blade is slightly longer and significantly wider, so you can easily accomplish a wide range of food preparation tasks while enjoying the ease of use and agility of a compact knife. Extra width at the heel and a slightly curved belly enables rocking cuts to easily mince herbs and spices. A larger handle gives you a secure, comfortable, and confident grip as you work. The Shun Premier Master Utility's downturned tip (similar to a kiritsuke) is extra durable. Slice, dice, shred, or portion; you can do it all with this one very beautiful, very functional, kitchen knife.
- Combines the nimbleness of a utility knife with the do-it-all capabilities of a chef's knife
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan