Cut thin, even slices every time. With the Shun Premier Slicing Knife's longer length, narrower blade, and Shun-sharp edge, you can make long, even slices without tearing or sawing. This kind of clean cut keeps more of the meat juices—and thus more of the flavor—inside the meat. The Shun Premier Slicing Knife's 9 Â_-inch blade means you can cut slices with a single, long stroke. The narrow profile and razor-sharp Shun edge let the blade glide through the meat with less friction so each slice is perfect. Ideal for slicing a wide variety of meats, the Shun Premier Slicing Knife can also be used to cut larger vegetables.
- Make thin, even, beautiful slices every time
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood® handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan