The Shun Knife Care Kit lets you deal with natural tarnishing, discoloration, and even surface rust to protect your investment in Shun cutlery. The kit provides a selection of tools, from polishing cloths and sticks to a Japanese-style talc ball, all designed to help you remove those little spots that can develop, even with the best of care. To catch any problems at their earliest stage, examine your knives whenever you use them. Combined with thoughtful preventative care, the Shun Knife Care Kit is your best line of defense for keeping your Shuns performing and looking their best.
- The Shun Knife Care Kit has the tools you will need to help maintain your Shuns in their best condition
- 3 polishing cloths; use two for polishing, one for applying oil
- 5 polishing sticks in 3 different grits for cleaning and polishing
- Bottle food-grade oil (2 oz.); protects blade surface once cleaned
- Talc ball; the powder is very mildly abrasive and is used to clean the blade
- Bamboo storage box and instruction booklet