The Shun Sora 6-in. Chef's Knife is particularly lightweight and highly maneuverable. Of course, like all chef's knives, it is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks—slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The Shun Sora 6-in. Chef's Knife's Asian-style blade is light and agile. With its curved belly, this Chef's knife can also be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. What's more, with Sora, you get handcrafted Japanese quality at an amazing price.
- An exceptionally nimble chef's knife
- Proprietary Composite Blade Technology puts high-performance VG10 steel on the cutting edge and highly corrosion-resistant Japanese 420J stainless steel on the blade upper
- San mai edge construction protects and supports the VG10 cutting core; razor-sharp 16° edge for quick, easy cutting
- Traditional handle design in textured PP/TPE polymer blend provides a contemporary look, secure grip and balance, and is easy to maintain
- Blade tang extends all the way to the embossed handle medallion for strength and balance
- Handcrafted in Japan