Hinoki is a type of Japanese cypress renowned for its beauty as well as its delicate, natural fragrance. Used in a cutting board, this medium-soft wood “gives” as you cut, helping to preserve the edges of your fine Shun cutlery. Quite simply put, hinoki is the perfect cutting surface for all your Shun knives. This medium size offers the right surface for most kitchens without taking up too much space, with a handy tray to use for food cuttings.
- Provides the right cutting surface to protect the fine edge of your Shuns
- Medium size is perfect for all general-purpose cutting tasks, yet is compact and easy to store
- Convenient sliding tray can be used to hold cut veggies, fruits or proteins, or discarded ends of onions, peelings from fruits or vegetables, etc.
- Hinoki wood grown in Japan; Forest Stewardship Council Certified for sustainable forest management practices
Features + Details
- Use Cutting Board
- Status NEW
- Edition Web Exclusive
- Warranty 90–Day
- Country of Origin Japan
- Dimensions 16.5" x 11.625" x 2" (419mm x 295mm x 51mm)
Automatic Knife Release Form
f-18 form successfully submitted
A confirmation will be sent to your email shortly. You can find your signed form in your Account.
Please note, you cannot add to cart without signing the f-18 agreement
- 1800 SW Teton Avenue
- Tualatin, OR 97062
- Phone: 503-682-1966
- Toll Free: 800-325-2891
- Fax: 503-682-7168