Make your best steaks taste even better with the Shun Premier Grey Steak Knife. With Shun's incredibly sharp, fine edge, there's no tearing, no sawing—and no need for serrations. Because the edge is so sharp, it cuts fewer of the capillaries in the meat and keeps more of the meat juices, which translates to more of the flavor, inside the steak. Once you use a dedicated steak knife, you will understand that the right knife really can make an enormous difference in the enjoyment of your meal. Remember that cutting against the hard surface of ceramic or glass dinner plates is tough on your edge, so this knife will require a little extra care.
- Your next steak deserves this beautiful knife
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan