You've grilled the perfect steaks, but how best to cut up your masterpiece once it's on the plate? The answer is the Shun Classic 4.75-in. Steak Knife. With Shun's incredibly sharp, clean edge, there is no need for serrations. The knife simply glides through your steak, keeping flavor where it belongs, and enhancing your dining experience. Owning a special knife that will cut through a delicious steak with grace and ease is one of the great pleasures of life. Remember that cutting against the hard surface of ceramic or glass dinner plates is tough on your edge so these knives will require a little extra care.
- Cuts through steak like butter; no serrations for a clean cut
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan