It doesn't look traditional, but the Shun Sora Ultimate Utility Knife is amazingly versatile. The cutting edge offers a low-frequency serration that makes it perfect for slicing delicate thin-skinned fruits and vegetables. The wide blade with its rounded tip also makes it a great knife for spreading mayo on a sandwich, then the serrations work like a bread knife to cut the sandwich in half without tearing. Try it and you will be surprised at how often you find yourself reaching for this multi-function knife.
- Unusual looking, amazingly versatile
- Proprietary Composite Blade Technology puts high-performance VG10 steel on the cutting edge and highly corrosion-resistant Japanese 420J stainless steel on the blade upper
- San mai edge construction protects and supports the VG10 cutting core; razor-sharp 16° edge for quick, easy cutting
- Traditional handle design in textured PP/TPE polymer blend provides a contemporary look, secure grip and balance, and is easy to maintain
- Blade tang extends all the way to the embossed handle medallion for strength and balance
- Handcrafted in Japan